The Grants for Kids program covers the costs of a foster youth’s emergency needs and the items/experiences that contribute to a well-rounded childhood and adolescence, when these costs aren’t covered by the state or other sources.
Examples of what the Grants for Kids program provides includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Bedding & bedroom furniture
• Extracurricular activities
• Driving school/lessons
• Laptops & electronics for enrichment
• Summer & day camps
Grants for Kids Program Guidelines
- Grant Requests will be considered on a case by case basis. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your grant to be processed. If we can make it happen sooner, we will.
- You can speed up your grant request time frame by providing online links for items in the description. We will process the order online and have the items shipped directly to you!
Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation will generally NOT fund such requests as the following:
- Applications requesting reimbursement for funds spent prior to Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation approval
- Services or benefits which are available from other public, private, or governmental agencies
- Debt relief
- Kindergarten enrollment
- Modeling classes
- Theme park admission (out of state)
Click on the button to complete the online Request Form