You can make an impact in a foster child’s life in Yavapai County by bringing your passion, expertise, and insights to a board of dynamic and dedicated professionals.
We need You!
Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation 2016 Board
Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation (YC4KF) has a volunteer Board of Directors. The members of the board are individuals who represent the essence of YC4KF and it’s mission; to serve the unmet needs of abused, neglected, and abandoned children who are in the care of the Yavapai Juvenile Court- Prescott.
All board members have skills that complement the goals of YC4KF. They are fully engaged with YC4KF, make governing decisions, collectively, and handle many tasks essential to the sustainability and growth of the organization.
The general term of service of a board member is 2 years but YC4KF does not limit the number of terms an individual can serve.
Role of Board Members
Members of the board are called upon to volunteer their time and expertise for organizational activities and are expected to actively participate fundraising.
Expectations and guidelines for Board Members are as follows:
- Act ethically and professionally in the representation of the foundation.
- Participate in a standing committee, or remain available to be assigned to a committee or task as needed.
- Board members who serve as committee chairs are expected to report on their activities to the board through written or oral reports.
- Board members are expected to make financial donations to YC4KF. It helps when applying to grants that the grantor sees the board believes in its foundation and supports in a financial manner.
- Expect to receive requests to volunteer with other activities.