These are here as placeholders…
- All services provided by YC4KF are open to all foster youth adjudicated in the Prescott Courts system.
- The demographic we serve is an already marginalized group of individuals and we do our due diligence to ensure that foster youth have the resources to “beat the odds”.
- The demographics collected by Program Managers statistically mirror those of the general foster population in the area.
- YC4KF provides equal opportunity to each person.
- Employment decisions are based on available positions and the job-related skill, knowledge, ability, and experience of the person.
- YC4KF is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination regarding a person’s race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. This is true for all aspects of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, layoff, promotion, compensation, benefits, selection for training, termination, and transfer.